Notifying the office about changes in address of residence for official correspondence purposes

Dear students, 

During the course of your studies you may change a place of your residence and we might need to send you official administrative decisions or notifications. Therefore we ask you to inform us about each change in correspondence address. 

If you are non-European Union citizen you are obliged to provide deans office with correspondence address based in Poland. If there is no such possibility - please appoint a Poland-based representative for handling official correspondence and provide us with their address. 
Deadline to do so: 31th of January 2018