Change of account number for health insurance

Dear Students, 

an important change regarding students from countries outside EU/EFTA who cover their health insurance fees.

Beginning with 1 January 2018 a student from abroad who covers health insurance fees personally must know his/her insurance premium account number (NRS), in other words - individual account number. If a student from abroad doesn’t know his/her insurance premium account number then with the beginning of the New Year he/she won’t be able to cover insurance fees. Therefore students from abroad are asked to report to The Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), in order to receive the individual account number.