Information for non-Polish Students

Dear Students,

This information concerns those of you who do not have Polish citizenship and who are rather from outside of the EU (since the status of EU people is regulated by the EU and EU students do not need to have a visa to come to Poland). There is a new Act on Foreigners that is binding from 01 May 2014. It introduces many positive changes to previous  procedures. Residence permits to students are now going to be issued for a longer period of time, not only for one year. For more details please read the information about changes in the Act on Foreigners (available in 9 languages).