Tuition, scholarships, financial aid
3.600 EUR (students from EU & EFTA countries)
• winter: 1800 EUR due on 15.08.2016
• spring: 1800 EUR due on 15.02.2017
4.700 EUR (students from outside EU & EFTA countries)
• winter: 2350 EUR due on 15.08.2016
• spring: 2350 EUR due on 15.02.2017
If you would like to have another payment plan, it is possible to set one, but this requires a consent from the Dean. Please contact the WISP office for more details.
From the 2016/17 academic year, it is possible to pay the tuition fee in Polish zloty (PLN) via USOSweb. In this case, the amount paid needs to be counted according to the EUR course set by the National Bank of Poland (NBP) on 01 August (in case of payments for the winter semester) and 01 February (in case of payments for the spring semester). If you decide to pay in PLN via USOSweb, please contact the WISP office (email@example.com). The payment will be made visible in USOSweb and will have to be paid to the account specified there.
Please make sure that the amount of money transferred to our account is correct. Please remember that when you make a bank transfer, you are responsible for paying your bank's charges.
It is possible to pay the tuition fee in either EUR or PLN (polish zloty).
Please transfer the required amount into preferred currency according to the Polish National Bank average rate of exchange on the day of payment. The accounts information is as follows:
Bank account holder:
00-927 Warszawa, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28
Bank Millennium S.A.,
02-017 Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 123a
• Payment in EUR: 64 1160 2202 0000 0000 6084 9207
• Payment in PLN: from the 2016/17 academic year, it is possible to pay the tuition fee in Polish zloty (PLN). In this case, the amount paid needs to be counted according to the EUR course set by the National Bank of Poland (NBP) on 01 August (in case of payments for the winter semester) and 01 February (in case of payments for the spring semester). If you decide to pay in PLN, please contact the WISP office (firstname.lastname@example.org). The payment will be made visible in USOS and will have to be paid to the account specified there.
IBAN code: PL
Swift code: BIG BPLPW
Please mail or deliver in person a copy of the money transfer directly to the WISP Office.
Faculty of Psychology
00-183 Warszawa, ul. Stawki 5/7
tel. +48 22 55 49 722
Interest rates for missing the deadline [DOWNLOAD]
There are additional payments in some situations. Most of these situations are connected with failing an obligatory course (or other obligation) by a student who will need to repeat the failed course during the next year.
Remember not to pay additional payments to the same account as the tuition fee! Depending on the type of the payment, there are different bank accounts. Additional payments need to be paid to student's personal account given in USOS. If you are not sure which bank account to use, please come to the office and we'll help.
FOR STUDENTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN A PAID CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP ETC.
If you are planning to participate in a conference/workshop/summer school or another scientific initiative which requires a fee, it is possible to get financial aid from the Faculty of Psychology (reimbursement of some costs). In order to receive it, you need to write a request to the Dean for Scientific Affairs, dr hab. Anna Szuster-Kowalewicz (the form of the request is the same as requests to other Deans and you can find these forms on Moodle, just remember to use an appropriate name). Explain where and when you want to go, if you will be an active or passive participant etc. You can ask mainly for reimbursing the registration fee, travel costs and/or accommodation up to 500 PLN. You will need to have an invoice to get reimbursement. When you write the request, please bring it to the office and ask for more details.
Other financial aid:
• MNiSW scholarships (Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarships)
• Private Foundations